1. An Alpha's Path by Carrie Ann Ryan- Not only does the story sound interesting, but it's short so I should be able to finish it.
2. A Taste For A Mate by Carrie Ann Ryan- This is the next book in the above series.
3. Trinity Bound by Carrie Ann Ryan- Book #3 of the above series, would love to knock out the entire series.
4. What The Heart Wants by Kelli McCracken, Mimi Munk- The cover of this one really caught me attention!
5. Fallen by Laury Falter-Love the cover (Silly Reason, I Know)
6. Pies and Potions by Rose Pressey-Local author, llove her other work, gotta check this one out!
7. Fierce Dawn by Amber Scott-Everyone keeps telling me how good this is!
8. Airel by Aaron Patterson and Chris White-Again, love the cover and it seems to have an interesting story.
9. Great Hexpectations by H.P. Mallory- It's H.P. Mallory, what more needs to be said?
10. Love Beyond Loyalty by Rebecca Royce- She's doing a guest post on my blog next month and now I'm dying to read this!
So there are my top ten books for Spring, what books are at the top of your to be read list for Spring?