- Go bold or go home. If you are special in some way or have an amazing talent, don't hide it. Lestat risked the wrath of vampires around the world because he refused to hide.
- Sometimes people will paint you as the villain even though you don't see yourself that wa
- Your family is your family whether you like it or not.
- It's okay to ask those deep philosophical questions, even if you don't have the answers.
- Sometimes the best medicine is to shut the world away and read.
- You have to look the part. Even as a vampire Lestat knew that it was all about the impression that he wanted to make.
- Sometimes you have to break the rules. Lestat is known for his defiance of the rules....It's part of what earned him the name "The Brat Prince".
It's no secret, I am a huge fan of Anne Rice and especially her Vampire Chronicles! Since she announced her next book Prince Lestat, people are talking about her "Brat "Prince". Here are a few life lessons we can learn from him.
So who is your favorite vampire from The Vampire Chronicles?
Romance too Epic for Just One Lifetime...
Stay up to date with the latest releases from Dana Michelle Burnett!
This Girl Loves Books
Dana Michelle Burnett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (Amazon.com, or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).