I am all about reading. I love the way a good story can take me away from the here and now to a world where anything is possible, but more than an amazing adventure, I love the way a hero can steal my heart. Book boyfriends are sometimes so much better than the real thing, and here's why...
1. They never cheat. You can share them with your friends, but they will always be yours.
2. You can take them anywhere. Unlike some men, you never have to worry about your book boyfriend embarrassing you. After all, you can always just tuck him away in your purse.
3. They are never boring. Book boyfriends never just want to stay in and watch the game. No, they are always up for adventure or any sort of...Ahem...Romantic activity.
4. They are never jealous of your career, family, or friends. Book boyfriends never complain about the long hours you work, your family obligations, or how much time you spend with your friends.
5. They are always waiting for you. Book boyfriends are there whenever you have a few hours or even just a few minutes to spare.
6. They are always good in bed. There is nothing like reading a good book in bed about a man that is good in bed.
7. The seduction never has to stop. With men, sooner or later the romance in the relationship fizzles out sometimes, but with a book boyfriend the romance can start all over, all you have to do is turn back to the first page.
Want more of my bookish ramblings? Sign up for my newsletter for sneak peeks, exclusive giveaways, and more.
Romance too Epic for Just One Lifetime...
Stay up to date with the latest releases from Dana Michelle Burnett!
This Girl Loves Books
Dana Michelle Burnett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (Amazon.com, or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).