1. The plain Girl/Normal Guy/Paranormal Creature love triangle. We get it, you read Twilight.
2. Hero is borderlines stalker.
3. Heroine accepts the paranormal aspects of the Hero easily.
4. Covers with the exact same bare chested man.
5. Covers with the exact same man. (You know which one I'm talking about)
6. Violet eyes...Is the heroine Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated? No? Then ditch this idea.
7. Love at first sight/InstaLove
Now, just for the record, in my previous books I was guilty of #1 (Girl/Normal Guy/Ghost, Girl/Normal Guy/Tuatha De Danann) and #2 (A ghost haunting the reincarnation of the wife that murdered him...Yeah, that's a stalker). Also, some of my favorite books committ a few of the others so maybe I'm not as sick of them as I thought.
What is it in paranormal romance that just drives you crazy or makes you roll your eyes?